Registration Information & Downloads
This Registration Information and downloads page will give you access to various FAIB information.
This includes FAIB Logo’s, FAIB (Employer) Due Diligence, the Registration of Training Providers and the Registration of Trainers/Assessors.
It also includes a generic Mapping document covering FAW/EFAW which is accepted by all Ofqual/SQA Awarding Organisations.
Also other First Aid Industry information and Newsletters as well as information about our Conferences.
All these forms are designed to ensure you can demonstrate to your Clients that you have all the procedures in place to ensure that you maintain a high quality standard of First Aid Training and are both Internally Verified and Externally Inspected/Verified by a Specialist in the First Aid field.
- FAIB Logo (download the zipped file then unzip)
FAIB Recognition for Employers in the United Kingdom
- FAIB Recognition from the Health & Safety Executive & the Department for Education
- FAIB Due Diligence of Training Providers as required by an Employer
FAIB Registration of Training Providers
- A Guide for FAIB Registration of Training Providers
- FAIB Registration Form for Training Providers
- FAIB Trainer & Assessor and Training Provider Quality Assurance Requirements
- FAIB Costs to become a Registered Training Provider
FAIB Training Provider Course Assessment Outcomes
- FAIB Course Assessment Outcomes (EFAW – 6 HOURS)
- FAIB Course Assessment Outcomes (FIRST AID ANNUAL REFRESHER – 3 HOURS)
- FAIB Course Assessment Outcomes (FAW – 18 HOURS)
- FAIB Course Assessment Outcomes (FAWR – 12 HOURS)
- FAIB Course Assessment Outcomes (EPFA – 6 HOURS)
- FAIB Course Assessment Outcomes (PFA – 12 HOURS)
- List of all other FAIB regulated courses
FAIB Register of Trainers/Assessors
- A Guide for FAIB Registration of Trainers/Assessors
- FAIB Register of Trainers/Assessors (Professional Code of Conduct)
- FAIB Registration Form for Register of Trainers/Assessors
- FAIB Trainer & Assessor Annual Monitoring Report Form (Internal)
- FAIB Costs to become a Registered Trainer/Assessor